Open to members of Mountain Artists Guild (MAG) in good standing
Online In-take Deadline
Start anytime and up until end of day, Friday, April 24, 2020
Location of Show and Other Information
Online only until June 19, 2020
Members: $20 non-refundable fee; pay by credit card on this site. No gallery or committee volunteer work is required for this show. Non-sitting fees are not charged.
1. Original Fine Art and Photography (oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, mixed media, original and digitally-enhanced photography) - up to 3 items
2. 3-Dimensional Objects & 2-Dimensional Non-Paintings (sculpture, pottery/ceramics, woodworking, stone carving, mixed media objects, mosaics, fiber arts, tilework, etc.) - up to 5 items
3. Jewelry (handcrafted, metal, minerals, gems, beads, polymer clay, leather) - up to 5 items
All entries will be juried in and either accepted or not accepted. Accepted entries will be judged and ribbons will be awarded for each category.
Prints of paintings, other printed items such as tote bags, pouches, towels, etc. should not be entered.
1. All art must be for sale and have been created in the last 3 years.
2. Artwork accepted into previous MAG shows in the past 2 years is not eligible.
3. All art must be the Artist's original work and not infringe on copyright.
4. No paintings of nudes or work inappropriate for family viewing will be accepted.
5. Price your work to reflect the 25% commission to MAG.
6. Paintings may be framed or unframed. Indicate in the Description of each painting you enter if it is framed or unframed in the event someone wishes to purchase it.
7. Once the entries are on display in the Web Gallery after the show is closed, there is a note that prices do not include shipping and that buyers must pay shipping costs. Members who enter this show are responsible for handling (packaging) and shipping of items sold.
Entries for this Competition must be uploaded to an art show site called ArtCall.org. Use this link to log on, sign up for an account and upload your art work.
1. Images of artwork should have no background/frame visible and artwork under glass should show no reflections.
2. Images must represent the work accurately.
3. You may submit more than one image of 3-dimensional objects and jewelry to show different sides of the item.
4. If photographing 3-dimensional objects or jewelry, place them on either a white or black non-textured background.
5. Images should be in JPG or PNG file format.
6. The maximum file size for uploading is 5MB. If your image file size is greater than this, use a photo or image editing program to reduce the size of the image before uploading.
7. The Gallery Committee reserves the right to reject artwork that is not photographed correctly and reflects poorly on the artist and MAG.
You can leave this video on your call site's homepage (or embed it on any page) for a quick tutorial your users can watch to help them with the submission process.